Showcase Sunday (9)

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten throughout the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

For Review: 


 

Bought: 


  


This week on Finding Bliss in Books: 


Waiting on Wednesday: Out of The Easy by Ruta Sepetys

I'm so, so excited to start each and every book I received this week, with a particular focus on Red Rain. RL Stine was my favorite childhood author, so when I heard he was writing again, and writing adult horror novels at that, I nearly died of anticipation. That being said, you can imagine my immense giddiness at my receiving an ARC of Red Rain. In fact, I was so excited to read Red Rain, I started it the second I got it. I'm not entirely sure what to think of it so far, but the writing is ... really not good at all... I think it'd be safe to say that you can expect a review on the blog by Monday or Tuesday. As well as that, I also cannot wait to read Blind Spot, because it sounds oh-so deliciously creepy, and I am so looking forward to reading the books I bought this week, especially Hater because my friend Jenni at Alluring Reads really liked it, so I'm hoping I like it as well. And as for Vessel and Don't Turn Around, Vessel has sandstorms, sandwolves, and glass serpents, so I'm fairly certain that's going to be kickass, and Don't Turn Around has received great reviews from friends of mine, so I'm hoping for the best!

What did you get this week? 

Leave a link in the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!