Showcase Sunday (8)

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Book, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten throughout the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

For Review: 


 

Splintered by A.G. Howard (via NetGalley)

Bought:  


  


I'm extremely excited to read the books I've received this week, especially Carnival of Souls and Earth Girl. I haven't seen many reviews for both, but they both sound great, and the few reviews I have read for them have been positive, so I'm hoping for the best! I'm also looking forward to Origin, because, while it has gotten mixed reviews from friends of mine, it sounds great and the positive reviews I have read suggest that I'd really enjoy it. Though I'm told it does have heavy animal violence, so I'll go in with some trepidation. 

What did you get this week?

Leave a link the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!