Showcase Sunday (7)

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Book, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten throughout the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

For Review:  


   

Portlandtown by Rob DeBorde (via NetGalley)
Broken by A.E. Rought (via NetGalley)

Bought: 


  

 


This week on Finding Bliss in Books:


Waiting on Wednesday: Live Through This by Mindi Scott

Really excited to read the books I got this week, especially The Lost Girl, because it sounds absolutely amazing, and my friend Wendy, who has an impeccable taste in books, absolutely loved it. And I'm also really looking forward to reading Obsidian, because it received rave reviews from many, many, many friends of mine. Honestly, if it weren't for the many recommendations I've gotten for this book, I would have never picked it up, because it seems like too much of a Twilight rip-off, but hey, the rave reviews have to be saying something.

What did you get this week?

Leave a link in the comments!

4 comments :

  1. Death and The Girl Next Door! Ah! I'm green with envy right now! I LOVE Darynda Jones <3

    False Memory is really cool. Right when you wrap your head around the story, Krokos throws another bombshell your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to start Death and The Girl Next Door really soon! It's going to be my first book by Darynda Jones, but I've heard great things about her Charley Davidson (I think that's what it's called) series.

    And I'm so happy to hear that about False Memory. It sounds absolutely amazing and has gotten great reviews from friends of mine, so we'll see. Hopefully I'll like it! I plan on starting it after I get a few ARCs out of the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broken, Death and the Girl Next Door, and Obsidian. You are one lucky ducky. I'm jealous.
    My showcase/haul http://vampireandotherparanormalthingsqueen.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't waitto see what you think of Broken, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of that one. You have some other great reads listed here too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!