Today's Releases (January 8)


  


   

  


  


  


HOLY RELEASE DAY, GUYS. Holy crap! My wallet is definitely in trouble today. I'm definitely buying myself a copy of Shadowlands, Through the Ever Night (even though I already read and loved it - I need that gorgeous thing on my shelves), Just One Day, Paper Valentine and maybe Crash. Seriously, holy crap! So many awesome releases I can't even. I need to find a way to fit these all in my reading schedule. (Also, on a side-note, I recommend not reading Revolution 19 if you value life, happiness, and really anything good.) I think buying one of today's releases in inevitable with these books, so let me know which books you're getting, and happy reading! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!