Showcase Sunday (22)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

For Review: 




Bought:


  


 


I'M BAAAAAAAACK! Hey, everybody! Woo, I'm so glad to be back on my regular (and hopefully more frequent than 2012) blogging schedule - I've missed blogging, but that hiatus was much needed and I read a few awesome books during it, and I have quite a few reviews ready for all of you soon. Now, as for my haul, EEK! Every single book I got this week are books I've been looking forward to reading for quite some time, and I absolutely can't wait to read them! I'm currently reading The Essence and I'm really liking it, and then next I plan on starting Altered, which sounds like it's going to be such a fun read. I also can't wait to read The Darkest Minds - which everybody seems to love, Teeth - which everyone also seems to love, Pure - which received some very enthusiastic reactions from Jenni at Alluring Reads, Kara at Great Imaginations, Christina at Reader of Fictions, and Jessie at Ageless Pages Review when I asked whether I should read it or not, and last but not least, Stung - which sounds freaking awesome. Leave a link in the comments letting me know which books you've got this week - I can't wait to see everybody's holiday hauls! Happy reading, guys!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!