Today's Releases (January 15)


  


  


  


Oh, I didn't know the final book in the Across the Universe trilogy was released today! I definitely need to start that trilogy soon, seeing as so many of my friends like it. Today isn't such a big release day for me, which is great for my wallet after last week's release day, but I've still bought Level 2, which I'm really looking forward to reading because the concept is so original and fascinating and I've heard that there's an amazing twist towards the end that I am just dying to discover. But I recently read Vortex and thought it was really good, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who was a fan of Tempest. Which of today's releases are you buying? Let me know in the comments, and happy reading!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!