Book Releases for 4/24

Tomorrow (April 24th) is a pretty big day for book releases, look below for some of the books being released tomorrow!

Highly recommended, an excellent vampire novel! Check out my review here on Goodreads, and here on my blog. 
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin.
Highly, highly recommended. Check out my review here on Goodreads, and here on my blog. (In fact, I love this book so much I'm buying my friend a copy of this tomorrow morning so she can read it). 

Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday.
Social Suicide is book two of the Deadly Cool series. Find book one here

Ascend by Amanda Hocking.
Ascend is book three of the Trylle Trilogy. Find book one here and book two here.

Thumped by Megan McCafferty.
Thumped is book two of the Bumped series. Find book one here. (Sorry the picture for Thumped turned out a bit smaller than the others, I don't know what went wrong). 








The Selection by Kierra Cass.
The Selection is the first in a planned series. It is described as The Hunger Games meets The Bachelor. (Oh yeah, you might want to read this pretty awesome review written by Wendy Darling before buying).









Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris.
Check out my review here on Goodreads, and here on my blog. Recommended for fans of science fiction, not recommended for people who aren't fans of science fiction (like me). 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!