Showcase Sunday (31)

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

For Review:


  


  


  


Tandem: This sounds really interesting, and from what I know it involves alternate/parallel universes/realities, which I've been loving ever since I read Pivot Point, so I'm excited for this one. Thanks, Delacorte!

Red: This one sounds really original and interesting--and I think it's been pitched as Stepford Wives with redheads, so I'm in. Thanks, Delacorte!

Wild Awake: I'm looking forward to this one, but I'll be keeping my expectations moderate. It's gotten rave reviews from most of my friends, but apparently there's a lot of drug use and whatnot, which I have no issue with in small portions, but according to quite a few reviews drug use is 90% of the novel, so we'll see. Thanks, HarperTeen!

Dirty Little Secret: This will be my first foray into NA. *braces self* Thanks, MTV Books!

Steelheart: I've heard beyond fantastic things about this author, and this sounds absolutely amazing, so I'm hoping to start it soon. Maybe it'll be my next Coming Attractions post?* Thanks, Delacorte!

The Great Trouble: All I know is that this is about a plague and it takes place in London, and even knowing just that I'm in. Thanks, Knopf! 

Two Boys Kissing: EEEE! I adored Levithan's Every Day, and have been pining for this one ever since I heard of it, so I'm thrilled to have received a copy. Will be starting this one soon, because I have no willpower whatsoever. Thanks, Knopf!

The Eternity Cure: I really liked The Immortal Rules (actually, that was my first ARC I ever received), so I'm definitely looking forward to reading this. Julie Kagawa can do no wrong. Thanks, HarlequinTeen!

Life After Theft: This sounds like it could be fun, but her Wings series has received some pretty negative reviews from trusted friends of mine, so we'll see. 

And that's all the books I got during my hiatus! Speaking of which: I'M BAAAAACK! I hope you're ready for my blogoversary celebration, which is in... *checks watch* Four more days! The celebration goes on for one entire week, with a different author every day, and, in total, eight giveaways and awesome posts. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed planning it! 

What did you get this week? 

Leave a comment letting me know!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!