Showcase Sunday (21)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

For Review: 


  

  


*flails* *searches house for paper bag* *screams at husband because she can't find paper bag* *finds paper bag* *breathes in and out in paper bag* *chokes on paper bag* This is officially the best haul I've ever gotten in the history of ever and will most likely be the best haul I will ever get - because, just LOOK AT ALL THE PRETTIES. *dies* (I died (and swore) a lot the day I was approved for these. Just ask my entire Twitter feed and Ashleigh Paige at The YA Kitten, because she had to revive me, like, three times.) I already read Through the Ever Night and it was freaking amazing, and I am currently reading Revolution 19, which is okay so far, but really nowhere near as awesome as I expected a novel about the robot apocalypse to be. Next up is The Madman's Daughter, and I absolutely can't wait! 

What did you get this week? 

Leave a link in the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!