Holiday Hiatus

Hi, everyone! In case you haven't realized, I haven't posted anything the past few days, which is something I try very hard not to do. Due to the holidays (buying gifts and decorating the house is time consuming as hell. I literally spent the entire day setting up the Christmas tree with my husband a few days ago. But it looks gorgeous so we're satisfied.*) (And yes, we only just set up my Christmas tree. We're behind.) and how busy I am during them, I have not been able to read much or spend time on my blog, which explains the lack of posts lately. That being said, I will be taking a brief hiatus during the holidays, and will be back on January 6th, hopefully with tons of reviews and other fun stuff. In the meantime, however, you can catch me on Goodreads and Twitter, where I will undoubtedly be spending a lot of my time. Happy holidays, and have a happy new year, everyone! I'll see you next year. ;)

* Here is my Christmas tree, for those who are interested:


Isn't it purty? Next year hubby is setting that beast up alone. That tree was the death of me. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!