Showcase Sunday (19)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

For Review: 




Bought: 




Really glad I didn't get many ARCs or bought books this week because I really need to catch up on ARCs this month. But I am really looking forward to reading Indigo Awakening! It sounds really good, and since the release date is super soon, I'll probably be starting it after Taken, which I'm reading now. And as for The Lost Code... Ugh. Get away from me. My review of that will be on the blog tomorrow, but in short, I was not a fan. At all. Actually, I pretty much hated everything about it. 

What did you get this week? 

Leave a link in the comments!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!