Showcase Sunday (20)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

Bought: 


 


Another ARCless week, and, once again, I'm satisfied with it! I'm really excited to get to both The Farm (though I won't lie, I'm disappointed that it's not actually about killer ticks), and The Body Finder, even if The Body Finder got vastly different reactions from many friends of mine (some loved it, some loathed it. I'm scared to see where I'll fall, honestly, but I liked Derting's The Pledge, so I'll keep an open mind). 

What did you get this week? 

Leave a link in the comments!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!