Today's Releases (April 30)





May 1st




Damn, that's a whole lot of books. The Program is absolutely fantastic and you should all get yourselves a copy right now--just saying. Review should be up on Thursday, but if it's not, it should be up soon. But all you need to know right now is that it was amazing. I also definitely recommend Life After Theft, although it may not be a book for everyone, I thought it was a really fun read with great character development, and, underneath all of the fun and quirkiness of everything, a surprising and well written layer of depth. I also have my eye on The Ward--it sounds interesting, but haven't heard the most positive things. It seems most of my friends have at the very most liked that one, and at least felt 'meh' towards it. We'll see. I'm also really excited for Game. Set. Match.! It will be my first new adult novel, and I have really high hopes for it. What are you getting this week? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!