Waiting on Wednesday - Everything Leads to You

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we post upcoming releases we're highly anticipating. My pre-publication selection for this week's Waiting on Wednesday is Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour.


Everything Leads to You
Nina LaCour
Series: Standalone
Released: May 15th, 2014
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
Waited on by: Blythe

Add to Goodreads

A love letter to the craft and romance of film and fate in front of—and behind—the camera from the award-winning author of Hold Still.

A wunderkind young set designer, Emi has already started to find her way in the competitive Hollywood film world.

Emi is a film buff and a true romantic, but her real-life relationships are a mess. She has desperately gone back to the same girl too many times to mention. But then a mysterious letter from a silver screen legend leads Emi to Ava. Ava is unlike anyone Emi has ever met. She has a tumultuous, not-so-glamorous past, and lives an unconventional life. She’s enigmatic…. She’s beautiful. And she is about to expand Emi’s understanding of family, acceptance, and true romance.



INCREDIBLY HYPED AUTHOR.

GORGEOUS COVER.

FILM BUFF MAIN CHARACTER.

LBTQ RELATIONSHIP.

I WAAAAANT.  

7 comments :

  1. Oh! I've been hearing about the new Nina LaCour! I love the description of this book and that cover? GORGEOUS. Adding to my TBR.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I had never heard of this author before. My WoW if you want to stop by! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this sounds fantastic. Adore the cover too!
    My WoW Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover. And it sounds amazing! Different from a lot of other stuff out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I love the cover and the premise, definitely want to read this. Thanks for sharing :) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. Yes yes yes times a million. I love Nina LaCour's books so freaking much and I need this one like air, only whatever sounds less creepy and fangirly than that, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds awesome! Adding to my TBR now! Hope ya'll are having a fanta-bulous week!!

    xo, Becca
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!