Showcase Sunday (16)

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review. 

For Review: 


  


Borrowed from Library: 


  


The haul I received this week almost gave me a heart attack, primarily because I got an ARC of Quicksilver. I mean, it's freaking Quicksilver!! I started was so excited to have received an ARC of Quicksilver that I actually started it last night (currently writing this on Saturday) and I am nearly 200 pages in and it is so. freaking. good. I also started Tempest and, surprisingly enough, I like it! I'm just a little over 100 pages in with that book, but it's actually pretty good! 

What did you get this week?

 Leave a link in the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!