Today's Releases (October 16)


  


  


  


Ooh, there are some really good releases this week! I can definitely recommend that you get yourself a copy of both Crewel and The Shadow Society - I enjoyed both books very much, so hopefully you will, too! I also have my eye on Break My Heart 1,000 Times and The Innocents. Both have gotten both positive and negative reviews, so I'm not too sure where I'll fall, or if I'll definitely be buying myself a copy of them, but there's definitely the possibility that I will. I may have to wait for more reviews to start pouring in for me to make my decision, though. But I'm particularly wary about The Peculiars. It sounds like it could either be a fun read, or a really, really bad one, and to be honest, I'm not willing to take that chance and see for myself which one it is until more reviews start coming in. I read too many crappy books without knowing it'd be crappy than to go out of my way to read a book I know will be crappy. Which of today's releases do you have your eye on? Leave a comment below letting me know, and, as always, happy reading!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!