Waiting on Wednesday (February 27)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine where we post upcoming releases we're highly anticipating. My pre-publication selection for this week's Waiting on Wednesday is The Shadow Girl by Jennifer Archer.

 The Shadow Girl
Jennifer Archer
Series: None
Release Date: April 9th, 2013
Publisher: HarperTeen
Number of Pages: 240

Add to Goodreads
Sometimes I forget for an hour or two that she's with me. Sometimes I convince myself that she was only a dream. Or that I'm crazy.

For as long as Lily Winston can remember, she has never been alone. Iris, a shadowy figure who mimics Lily's movements and whispers in her ear, is with her always—but invisible to the rest of the world. Iris is Lily's secret.


But when Lily's father is killed in a tragic accident, his cryptic final words suggest that he and Lily's mother have been keeping secrets of their own. Suddenly, Iris begins pushing Lily more than ever, possessing her thoughts and urging her to put together the pieces of a strange puzzle her father left behind. As she searches for answers, Lily finds herself drawn to Ty Collier, a mysterious new boy in town. Together, Lily and Ty must untangle a web of deception to discover the truth about her family, Iris . . . and Lily's own identity.

OK, this is going to be quick because I forgot to make this Waiting on Wednesday and I'm currently writing this on Wednesday morning and I'm in a bit of a rush so, in short, this one sounds creepy and original and awesome.

What are you waiting on?

 Let me know in the comments!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!