Now and Forever by Susane Colasanti Book Trailer


Now and Forever
by Susane Colasanti
Released: May 20th, 2014
Published by: Penguin

Add to Goodreads

What if your boyfriend was the world's biggest rockstar?

Sterling is crazy in love with Ethan. Not only is he the sweetest boy she's ever met, but he's an incredibly talented guitarist, singer, and songwriter. And since forever, he's believed he has what it takes to be a star.

When Ethan becomes an overnight sensation, he's thrown head-first into the glam world of celebrity-and so is Sterling. Before she knows it, she's attending red-carpet premieres, getting free designer clothes, and flying around the country to attend Ethan's monumental sold-out concerts.

It's a dream come true...but whose dream is Sterling living? And what do you do when "forever" comes to an end?


Lately I've been reading all the contemporary romances I could get my hands on (as has been and will be further evidenced by the reviews on the blog this week), so when I got an email about the trailer for Susane Colisanti's new Now and Forever, I jumped at it; this book looks really cute, and I've heard really good things about this author. Also you guys, the love interest is a hugely famous rock star which I am so excited for because that makes way for a lot of relationship conflict, which you all know I eat up. Plus, the trailer makes it look like it'd be just the swoony read I've been craving lately. AND, the trailer has some lost shirts of the male variety. So. 


6 comments :

  1. The couple looked so sweet on the book trailer - thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! Plus the title reminds me of One Tree Hill. :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds like an interesting romance. I am especially intrigued by the "whose dream is Sterling living?" part of the synopsis. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! It looks like it will bring an interesting spin on a romance. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. OMG I loved All I Need by Susane Colasanti so this is totally exciting for me! I didn't know about this either. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything by her but I have heard good things.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!