Waiting on Wednesday: My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we post upcoming releases we're highly anticipating. My pre-publication selection for this week's Waiting on Wednesday is My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins.

My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories
by Mainly LAINI TAYLOR and STEPHANIE PERKINS
Series: Standalone
Released on: October 14th, 2014
Published by: St Martin's Press
Waited on by: Ellis

Add to Goodreads

If you love holiday stories, holiday movies, made-for-TV-holiday specials, holiday episodes of your favorite sitcoms and, especially, if you love holiday anthologies, you’re going to fall in love with MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME: TWELVE HOLIDAY STORIES by twelve bestselling young adult writers, edited by international bestselling author Stephanie Perkins.



This book had me at Laini Taylor. And then again at Stephanie Perkins. And then again at Jenny Han. And GOD CAN THIS JUST RELEASE ALREADY? This is going to be the perfect no way am I leaving my house today seeing as how I made hot cocoa for the next 24 hours book.

2 comments :

  1. WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! I don't think I am going to read it as soon as it comes out though... I'll wait for Christmas and then snuggle up with this book and a cup of hot chocolate... that sounds like a dream. Can this book come out already?

    Rashika @ The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so great! The perfect holiday gift. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!